Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda Health is currently seeking a Clerk for our Dental Claims Department. This position perform clerical services for the Dental Claims team including filing, mail distribution, tracking productivity statistics, and compiling of various department reports.
01. Distribute all incoming dental mail.
02. Complete daily inventory reports and track daily production for dental claims department.
03. Prepare daily work for scanning documents to the permanent file.
04. Receive and send facsimile submissions and distribute accordingly.
05. Sort and distribute prints of claims.
06. Backup imaging services as needed.
07. Maintain office supply inventory for the Dental claims and Imaging Service areas.
08. Stuff envelopes, mail and track all outgoing correspondence.
09. Accurately deliver incoming mail and pick up outgoing mail to all departments within the building.
10. Ability to meet production and quality goals while entering claims into a computer system. Ability to use system to locate members and providers for claims where the system could not automatically match the correct member or provider.
11. Use a scanner to accurately enter claims into the National Electronic Association.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
01. High school diploma or equivalent.
02. Six to twelve months office experience.
03. Ability to lift 20 pounds.
04. Experience with both word and excel.
05. Ability to type 30 WPM or better. Ten key skills of 130 SPM.
06. Reading, writing, and oral communication skills.
07. Ability to come into work on time and on a daily basis.
08. Process mail and other documents with a high degree of proficiency and speed.
09. Ability to work in a fast pace environment with competing priorities and frequent interruptions
10. Self-directed, detail oriented and ability to problem solve.