Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking General Office Clerks in Casper, Wyoming for a long term hire opportunity. An Office Clerk peroforms routine clerical and administrative functions such as typing correspondence, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the General Office Clerks include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
General Office Clerk candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
High School Diploma
1 to 3 years office experience
Proficient in both MS Word and Excel
Very detailed and able to mulit task
Proficient in grammar and spelling
Excellent communication skills.
Pay for this position is $13/hour and is a long term opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other General Office Clerk position.