Applicant must be highly motivated, detail orientated and must possess excellent written and oral communication skills to work under the general direction of the Department Head.
Applicants must have strong interpersonal skills and be very comfortable with the public in a busy office atmosphere.
Minimum of an Associates Degree in business, public administration or similar field is preferred.
Experience in Municipal Clerk’s office or local government preferred but not required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: answering phones, data entry, general clerical tasks. A full job description can be found in the Employment Opportunities section of the Township's website www.lakewoodnj.gov .
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,382.50 – $47,897.40 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Temporarily remote work due to COVID-19, may be asked to come into the office 1-3 times per week. Masks are required to be worn by all employees and health checks are completed prior to entering shared spaces.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place