We have a job opening for a full time Support Staff person to provide secretarial/clerical support to program staff and the director in our Integrated Case Management, Justice Involved Services, and Intensive Outpatient Treatment Support Services programs.
This position will serve as receptionist for IOTSS consumers in that program.
This is a full time (35 hours/week) position with benefits.
Job Functions include:
- typing, copying, printing, filing, faxing and other clerical tasks, as needed
- manage e-faxes for receipt of all external records/documentation
- distribute, replenish, track petty cash and submit expenditures to finance for reimbursement
- complete timely banking of petty cash for distribution
- track office supplies, submit purchase orders
- distribute mail to staff
- maintain office equipment and work directly with vendors when needed
- complete date entry, point of entry, and program management including admissions and terminations
- data entry into NJMHAPP for state billing for ICMS enrolled consumers
- complete all scanning into EHR
- manage program vehicle fleet for ICMS and JIS
High School Diploma or secretarial work education certification
Billing experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)