Ready to kick start your career in early childhood education? At Generations…you can!
Imagine coming to work each day knowing your actions will positively impact your community and the next generation! For immediate consideration please apply here: http://www.generations-care.com/careers/.
Generations is a locally and privately-owned provider that currently employs 165 employees. It serves the needs of today’s families by providing quality child and elder care through the employment of dedicated, qualified individuals. Generations’ commitment to NECPA accreditation’s ensures our staff receives continual training and education. National Early Childhood Program Accreditation- NECPA focuses on increasing public awareness of high-quality early childcare and education through accreditation. Generations is an equal opportunity employer.
Classroom Aide Job responsibilities:
- Supervision: Keep all children in sight at all times and provide quality care every day.
- Health and Safety: Be aware of your surroundings and report or correct unsafe conditions if you find them. Keep rooms clean and organized.
- Positive Guidance: Use only positive child guidance strategies and redirection to instruct children.
- Compliance: Practice compliance with state licensing and accreditation regulations.
- Teaching: Implement our curriculum in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
The ideal Classroom Aide candidate will be:
- Education: A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: One year of experience working with children. Basic knowledge of programming and regulatory environment preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time