- Must have Class A CDL. Additional Endorsements a bonus.
- Must Have 2 yrs Exp.
- Must Have Clean MVR
- Must Have a Reliable Tractor! Note: We have trailers if you don’t own one.
Compensation & Benefits:
- We Pay out VERY HIGH percentages.. We will negotiate!
- We pay with Direct Deposit or EFS (Fleetone).. No waiting on checks.
- Weekly Deduction Programs on tags, trailers, equipment and insurance.
Fuel Cards Provided! We don’t expect you to front the money for fuel.
75% of Line Haul, 100% of Fuel Surcharge, in addition to Great Fuel Discounts.
- Ability to Make Bonuses with a performance based Owner Operator of the Month program.
Summary of Other Incentives:
Home-time is 100% negotiable! You set your schedule.
- We offer Unlimited miles for those who want them. You want to drive, we have the loads!
- We do Dry Vans Only. No flat beds or dangerous tankers, doubles/triples to hassle with.
- We only accept No Touch Freight.
- We have a strict policy about No Forced Dispatch for owner operators.
- We will assign a Dedicated Dispatcher to manager your routes.
On-call dispatching available 24/7. Don’t get stuck with a problem overnight!
- Contracts with NTS Breakdown Service helps you in a pinch.
Doesn’t matter where you live. Midwest preferred but not required.
Gross Earnings: Between $260,000 to $364,000 per year.
Note: We based the salary estimate on gross of $5000 to $7000 per week. Gross earnings depend on your availability and number of miles you commit to driving. We normally book loads at an average of $2.00/mile with peaks upward of $2.60/mile. This depends on freight demand, season, geographic location, and other market conditions effecting spot and dedicated market trends. There are Owners who make less who don’t drive very much. There are Owners who make more who drive continually. This all depends on your commitment and desired home time.
About North American Carriers
WE’VE BUILT A REPUTATION ON EXCELLENCE IN SHIPPING AND LOGISTICS. Our business was created to help business get dependable shipping from the loading dock to the customer site. The principles of our business have remained steadfast through the years with fast and safe transport of even the most difficult freight. Safe transport of goods in the hands of skilled, qualified professionals is key. Visit our website at http://www.naclogistics.com