Countryside Auto Transport, Inc., is a specialized auto-transport company with 30 years of experience, looking for professional drivers to join our growing family. Countryside is not your typical auto transport company with rusty, dirty equipment, we provide a premium service and our equipment and drivers reflect that. Here you are more than a driver in a seat, you are a representative of the company. There is no smoke and mirrors or false sales pitch here so look over what we have to offer and let us know if you would like to make money, smile when you go to work, and haul some cool cars in the process! Give us a call or shoot us an email to get an application! FULL & PART TIME AVAILABLE.
Why Drive for Countryside?
- No Docks or Layovers.
- EZ E-LOG’S – No Set Appointment times.
- Flexible/No Pressure Dispatching.
- Family Owned Atmosphere.
- Get Paid For All Times Driven.
- Top Tier Pay.
- New Equipment(automatics).
- No Slip Seat.
- Benefit Package.
- No Slow Periods.
- Relocation Options.
- +0.10 for east coast miles.
- +$20.00 per car loaded.
- Paid for ALL MILES driven via Electronic Logs.
- 5-10 days out at a time, 2-3 home (FLEXIBLE!).
- Routes: NO Northwest and New York City.
- Trucks always return to Wisconsin terminal.
- Willing to help you relocate.
- Valid Class “A” CDL.
- 2 years’ experience OTR.
- Good driving record.
- No car hauler experience needed, WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
- Be able to lift, bend, etc. (loading cars).
- Late Model Equipment.
- Cottrell 7-car high mount trailers and Volvo VAH 64 9-car low side stingers.
- All automatics.
- Interior accessories included: Invertors, fridge, TV, Satellite Radio, upgraded SERTA mattresses.
- Company tablet.
- Your truck is your truck, no Slip Seating.
- Washed after ever trip.
Full Benefit Package:
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Life, Vision, Short-term disability.
- 401K , Employer match.
- Profit Sharing.
- EAP Program.
- Paid holidays (6 major).
- Vacation Pay.
- Critical illness insurance.
- Accident insurance.
About Countryside Auto Transport:
Since 1985, Countryside Auto Transport has been serving the needs of snowbirds, college students, internet sales/purchase, wheelchair accessible vans, dealers, and corporate accounts. We have survived recessions, gas spikes, and competitors. We have maintained our relationships with customers through the years by delivering consistent world class service from the initial phone call to vehicle delivery.