We are expanding and hiring Claims Support Specialists in our Sioux Falls, SD location. In this role you will provide support in the claims process and assist the homeowner throughout the claim settlement process. A typical day includes entering claim requests, collecting information from service technicians, verifying the failure is covered under the terms and conditions of the contract and communicating with the homeowner on claim status. Each of these steps requires the utmost accuracy and will need to be completed in a timely, efficient manner. We will train you to be an integral part of our growing team at Home Warranty, Inc.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Strong communication skills, including computer and typing skills.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems beneficial but not required.
- The ability to stay organized, prioritize work, multi-task and communicate with a variety of people.
Who we are:
Home Warranty, Inc. provides confidence and peace of mind through financial protection of the repairs and replacements required to keep homeowner’s mechanical systems and appliances in normal operating condition. Home Warranty , Inc. prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business. Home Warranty currently serves customers in 31 states throughout the United States. We pride ourselves in our family-oriented, casual work environment and great benefits with a fast-growing company! Come join our team!!
If your passion is to help others and you want to be valued for your contributions, be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- 40-hour work week
- Vacation/sick time-off
- Six paid holidays
- Group health, dental and vision insurance
- SIMPE IRA 3% match contributions
To learn more about Home Warranty Inc., please visit our website www.homewarrantyinc.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place