- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Entry level to 5 years of experience in civil engineering design and plan production
- Experience with Microstation, OpenRoads, GEOPAK and HEC-RAS a plus
- EIT certification or the ability to take the Fundamentals of Engineering exam within six months of hire
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to use resources efficiently and effectively, take initiative and be highly motivated, work with a diverse group of engineers and technicians, adhere to a schedule, and demonstrate a good work ethic.
- The successful candidate must have a desire to grow professionally in a mid-sized company environment and continue to grow our firm through our reputation for providing excellent consulting engineering services
Lochner is a rapidly growing civil engineering consulting firm that focuses exclusively on serving the public sector. With offices in Austin, Tyler, Waco, Houston, and Dallas, we provide opportunities in the fields of transportation, utilities, and planning. At Lochner, we foster an environment that stresses teamwork, collaborative thought and high-quality, client-centered solutions. Our professionals are dedicated to our client’s vision and understanding their real challenges through partnership.
Lochner offers its employees a competitive salary; a broad benefits package including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance and long-term and short-term disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan with employer match; holidays; and paid time off. We also offer additional perks including alternative work week schedules. Pay will be commensurate with experience. Lochner is an equal opportunity employer.
All positions at Lochner require an applicant who has accepted an employment offer to undergo a background check. Background checks include SSN validation, education verification, employment verification, a criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and oral drug test. All employment offers are contingent upon successful results of the background check.