Chiropractor / Chiropractic Physician / DC
If you like rapid growth and working with enthusiastic team members to improve patient’s quality of life, you will enjoy your career with us!
Confident newer grads and experienced DCs encouraged to apply. The chiropractor is responsible for bringing about the retention of long-term quality patients for the clinic through the execution of service delivery systems, so the patient’s needs, and expectations of care are met or exceeded. This position requires someone who will be compassionate, caring, optimistic, self-motivated and gets excited about a challenge. The chiropractor is passionate about helping others see their full potential and motivates/assists them to reach their true health goals. This position is an essential piece of the integrated clinic and will work in tandem to collaborate with the medical personnel to result in the most effective treatment plans and clinical outcomes. You must be knowledgeable regarding diseases, rehabilitation, and other medical conditions. Our clinic focuses on improving function and reducing dependence on medications, opioids, and surgery.
About Valleyview Injury + Physical Medicine:
“Our purpose is to provide the highest level of integrated health care by combining advanced medical technology and natural healing methods. Our goals are to empower as many people as possible to restore their health, improve their quality of life and live pain free naturally.”
Who We Are:
“We are a team of providers and staff that are passionate about our health and restoring the health of our community. We are integrated physical medicine and regenerative medicine centers that offer a variety of comprehensive services to provide excellent clinical results, compassionate care and a premier consumer experience.”
Mission: “Our mission is to empower as many people as possible by restoring their health, improving their quality of life, and helping them live pain free naturally.”
Vision: “Revolutionizing healthcare. By providing innovative health care solutions leading within an exceptional patient experience resulting in superior outcomes.”
Some of Our Values:
Innovative: we incorporate emerging and time-tested procedures and technology into our care. We take an active role to seek better ways to help others in their healing process.
Patient Results Driven: we are responsible for going above and beyond the expected and exceed patient expectations.
Solution Based: we strive to find solutions to problems from a positive viewpoint that together, we can solve anything.
Work Ethic and Efficiency: we put time, energy, and hard work into every endeavor we participate in with the goal of be efficient and effective.
- Evaluates new patients to determine if and which chiropractic/rehab services they could benefit from.
- Reviews imaging and makes recommendations in the daily team meeting.
- Delivers Report of Findings.
- Monitors patients for improvements and aggravations so as to modify services to help clients meet or exceed expectations.
- Monitors patients for compliance and effectively communicate the need to follow recommendations.
- Effectively and continually educates patients about the need for, and progress through the care plan.
- Recognizes and acknowledges when patients improve and reach goals.
- Assists in the recruitment of new patients through internal and external lead generating activities.
- Engages in effective communication with clinical as well as administrative staff to ensure seamless flow of production to allow for increased growth of company’s services delivered to meet the strategic objective of the company.
- Adjusts patients and keep detailed records of each treatment session.
- Oversee management of Rehab Technicians and Chiropractic Assistants.
- Consults with patients and offers techniques and ideas for them to improve their physical health and comfort.
- Display extreme focus on each individual patient.
- Entrepreneurially orientated, driven to succeed and a commitment to achieve results.
- Excellent relationship building skills with a demonstrated ability to quickly develop trust.
- Ability to make decisions, offer strong recommendations, and take responsibility for results.
- Self-starter who can work independently within existing processes or operate effectively with ambiguity.
- Ability to overcome objections with confidence.
- Willingness to train on instrumentation, various DME devices, traction devices and other corrective care techniques.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently complete daily patient care documentation in EMR.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential to build relationships with patients and staff.
- Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle a large patient load.
- Ability to empathize with patients who are in chronic pain and a strong desire to help improve their quality of life.
- Must be able to think critically and make judgments about how best to help patients.
- Thrives within an multidisciplinary setting.
- Up to date on the latest chiropractic practices and a desire to provide cutting-age care.
- Present self in a professional and positive manner in attitude and appearance at all times.
- Understand, believe, and communicate our mission, vision, and values.
- Ability to define and take massive action to accomplish your own personal, professional, and financial goals.
Education & Experience:
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited US chiropractic college.
- Valid Oregon DC license in good standing.
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in Oregon.
- 2+ years working in a private practice preferred.
* Must be able to care for neck, spine and extremity conditions that are amenable to chiropractic adjustments.
* Must be in good physical condition and have the dexterity and strength to perform adjustments and manipulations to 20-40 patients per day.
Commitment To Diversity:
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce, VIPM recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business, we hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability, and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates and partners.
- Valleyview Injury + Physical Medicine (VIPM)
- 2850 SE Powell Valley Road, Suite 205
- Gresham, Oregon 97080
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
If you have a passion for health, a drive to see people live the life they deserve, and a talent for healthy communication please submit your resume! Interviews are being scheduled immediately.
Related keywords: chiropractor, chiropractic, receptionist
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Gresham, OR 97080 (Preferred)
- chiropractic: 2 years (Preferred)
- any other languages in addition to English (Preferred)
- Oregon Chiropractic License (Preferred)
- One location
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply