We believe true health is a measure of how well every element of the body and mind are functioning, together and independently. Our growing practice is looking for an Associate Chiropractor to help us deliver excellent Chiropractic Care to our patients. Responsibilities include patient care, patient consultation /examination, adjusting, conduct Re-exams, recommend ongoing care, and exercise instruction.
Who we want
- Do you have a gift for meeting new people and getting them to like you?
- Do you love starting and converting new patients?
- Do you take great satisfaction in achieving the vision of a bigger practice?
- Do you enjoy coming up with innovative ways to educate and market to new patients?
- Do you love being a part of a team that is committed to excellence?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in attracting, converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
- Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and State license in good standing, if you are not already licensed in AL, we can wait for your license.
Things you should know
- Starting Salary $80,000 to $100,000 annually after initial training/onboarding 90 day period of $1000/week
- 401 K
- Medical Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday