About Finance One, Inc.
We are a privately-held factoring company now celebrating its 21st year. Located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, we provide commercial financial solutions in factoring, trade financing and purchase order financing to small to medium-sized businesses.
Chinese Speaking Business Development Officer Position Description:
The primary responsibility is to generate new business by identifying, sourcing and closing viable prospects in various manufacturing and service-based industries. The individual is responsible for independently developing and implementing the sales strategy, identifying appropriate referral sources and prospective clients, while working closely with manager(s) to successfully close deals.
– Research and identify new and viable direct prospect opportunities
– Originate transactions through direct calling, attending trade shows and networking
– Build referral relationships with CPA’s, attorneys, bankers, turnaround professionals, private equity funds, sales companies, brokers etc.- Meet quarterly and annual quotas
– Frequent performance and strategy meetings with manager(s).
Required Skills and Experience:
– Must fluently communicate effectively both in English and Chinese (written and verbal)
– Diligently source and contact leads to build and maintain sufficient pipeline
– Continuously improve prospects-to-clients conversion rate through relationship building
– Strong presentation skills in sales, influencing and negotiation
– Team-player exhibiting strong interpersonal qualities
– Must be proficient in Microsoft office, power point, web-based applications and outlook
– Must be eligible to work in the United States
Job Type: Full-time
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative