Location & Overview:
Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) is seeking a board certified or board eligible Child Psychiatrist (MD) for a full-time outpatient position. Ideally, the candidate selected for this position will work 3 days/week at our Yonkers Clinic and 2 days/week at our Peekskill Clinic. The schedule and clinic location, though, may be flexible for the right person.
Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) is one of the largest outpatient mental health providers in Westchester, NY. We deliver psychiatric treatment through four main clinics located in the Hartsdale, Yonkers, Mt. Vernon, and Peekskill communities. In addition, WJCS has over 80 clinical programs that provide a wide range of supportive community services to more than 20,000 adults, children, and families each year. We work collaboratively with a full multidisciplinary team including psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, care managers, home health aides, education specialists, residential managers, and direct care workers. Our collective mission is to strengthen communities by helping people of all ages and backgrounds overcome emotional, cognitive, physical, and social challenges.
- Full-time BC/BE Child Psychiatrist (MD)
- 100% outpatient treating both adults and children
- Evidence-based treatment approach
- Candidates finishing child psychiatry fellowships are eligible for consideration
- No weekends
- Experience treating addiction and being bilingual in Spanish are both preferred but not required
- Collaborate with a full multidisciplinary team including MDs, APRNs, LPNs, PhDs, and LCSWs
- Teach and mentor psychiatric APRNs as necessary
- Time off for CME
- Reimbursement for expenses related to medical licensing and board certification
- Generous vacation, health benefits, 403b retirement plan, pension plan, and more…
If you would like to be considered for the position please send your resume with cover letter to Human Resources via email, [email protected].
Our address is 845 N. Broadway, White Plains, NY 10603 and our fax number is 914-421-9066.
Visit our home on the web at www.wjcs.com WJCS is an equal opportunity employer
The agency provides a dynamic atmosphere of exciting and challenging programs. We also offer very generous benefits to eligible employees including:
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for part-time and full-time employees and dependents with a portion paid by employer
- Dental insurance
- AFLAC benefit programs
- 403(b) Plan
- Agency-paid Pension Plan
- Agency-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Agency-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Generous time-off benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Savings on auto or homeowner's insurance with option of payroll deductions
- Tuition assistance to help you reach your educational goals
- Day Care reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional training and development