With operations in 40 countries, KBR has more than 34,000 people delivering services to customers in over 80 countries. Together they represent an unmatched reservoir of talent and experience in a wide range of markets.
Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic, elite team of professionals who understand what it takes to get a job done and has the experience, knowledge and determination to succeed.
The position may also involve further development into related areas of expertise including cutting edge technologies such as subsea processing and boosting, HP/HT and ultra deep water. You may be responsible for leadership of a project, functional area on a project or a segment of a larger project. Performed correctly the position will directly impact on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. As the lead, you will plan, budget, organize, coordinate and control the project and be responsible for coaching and developing lower level professionals. In addition, you will have responsibility to support marketing and proposal development efforts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering or directly related Engineering degree required
- Minimum of 10 years related flow assurance experience, with average 15+ yrs experience; sufficient professional experience to ensure competence as a fully trained professional required
- Previous experience interfacing with clients and other upstream engineering disciplines
- Work requires a broad knowledge of precedents; advanced techniques and modification and extension of theories, and practices of the field and related disciplines
- Ability to write professional technical reports and prepare effective presentations required
- Must have INTERMEDIATE MS Office skills in Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- At this level, individuals will have demonstrated creativity, foresight, and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving engineering problems efficiently and economically
- Must have the ability to lead and interact with other team members effectively
- Previous team lead or supervisory experience is preferred
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is preferred
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job – Flow Assurance
Primary Location – US-US-TX-Houston