Synthesio is a global organization with offices in NY, London, Paris, Brussels, and Singapore. We are an “established startup” of about 150 employees, created in 2006, which is recently became part of the IPSOS group, one of the global leaders in market research.
Synthesio provides a Social Intelligence platform to customers that allows them to make sense of the chatter that goes on throughout social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, blogs, forums.). We sell into the Marketing or Communication leaders in large F1000 companies – such as Mastercard, Nissan – or large agencies – such as WPP. https://www.synthesio.com/
Our Culture Is
Global: Global organization, very flat, we interact daily with all offices, all time zones, more than 30 different cultures, so we appreciate being open-minded, respectful.
Simple: We take pride in finding simple solutions to complex problems, so we look for scalable solutions, we are proactive looking for/ giving feedback, being assertive, honest.
Fun: We believe that autonomy, trust, conviviality, being oneself and have fun is the best way to flourish and give the best of oneself.
Drive Marketing sourced qualified leads for the sales team
- Understand what drives market interest and market dynamics and translate these into actionable strategies & tactics to maximize goals and deliver on KPIs
- Oversee the global demand generation programs, including top-of-funnel list procurement and curation, email marketing, lead qualification and scoring, marketing automation applications, funnel metrics and reporting; achieve new lead generation objectives.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Product Management and Sales on marketing collateral, webinars, white papers, case studies, blog posts and other content marketing. Invest time with Sponsors, Investors and other go-to-market partners to understand Synthesio’s offering and use cases. Build out robust Sponsor and Investor base of references
- Architect and drive the customer marketing initiatives, including customer engagement, education and communication programs. Ensure marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.
- Build relationships with Ipsos managers to identify leads and opportunities with new and existing Ipso clients
Bring new products and features to the market
- Provide competitive market intelligence to implement pricing, channel strategies, delivery models and product differentiation initiatives
- Establish the go-to-market vision, strategy and associated roadmaps for the Synthesio product portfolio, in collaboration with the Product team, communicate that vision and strategy across the organization as well as externally to customers, partners and Analysts
Build brand awareness through events and top-of-funnel marketing tactics
- Work cross-functionally to define a clear customer brand and compelling value proposition, to define our ongoing path to growth by shaping our identity, offerings and positioning in the marketplace.
- Build and execute a marketing communications strategy across public relations, analyst relations and event marketing. Integrate marcom programs with messaging and positioning product marketing and demand generation initiatives. Develop rolling twelve-month press plan and align with product releases and other key milestones
- Provide strong leadership and oversight to a high-performance global Marketing organization that is able to consistently achieve aggressive growth goals.
- Facilitate annual and quarterly marketing planning and review with the marketing team and the executive team. Develop and manage marketing budgets, report on marketing programs and expenses, develop and share reporting dashboard with ROI, KPIs and other metrics tied to specific marketing programs.
- Function as a spokesperson and public-facing representative for Synthesio in webinars, media requests, analyst meetings, events, and other opportunities
Profile and Experience:
- A minimum of 15 years of marketing management experience with a strong grasp of today’s rapidly evolving consumer analytics landscape and a compelling and verifiable track record of revenue growth
- Must have extensive prior global experience – able to contribute and thrive in a multicultural environment
- Hands on and highly entrepreneurial with a preference for rapidly evolving markets.
- Demonstrable success in branding through traditional and new social media channels.
- Strategic thinker that has the ability to build innovative marketing campaigns, combined with the tactical ability to execute
- Must possess the ability to influence others, implement change and standardize processes in a complex environment
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail with good business judgment and exceptional maturity, diplomacy and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A compelling communicator – able to convey needed Executive presence with internal and external audiences, including Synthesio leadership team, Analysts, Clients and Partners