6K Additive, LLC. is seeking a CFO from the Metal Powders, Chemical Manufacturing or Additive Manufacturing industries.
6K Additive, LLC. (a division of 6K, Inc.) – based in Burgettstown, PA is seeking a seasoned Chief Financial Officer, who comes from either the metal powders, chemical manufacturing or additive manufacturing industries and who is hands on, has start up industry experience as well as business savvy, gravitas and the experience to sit and present to the BoD on behalf of 6K Additive.
The CFO will take an active role within 6K Additive’s executive and finance team – taking ownership of all 6K, Additive, Accounting, Human Resources and Legal functions. The successful incumbent will further build on the current process- implementing & building out the management reporting framework, in order to provide meaningful financial and operational metrics that will help integrate and drive actionable decision-making across the entire organization.
- Oversee and lead the FP&A function, at 6K, Additive, LLC. in coordination with the corporate office;
o Weekly cash forecasts, spend allotments to accounts payable
- Daily reconciliations, month end tie outs
- Check Signing, ACH approvals, new accounts, or user setup.
- Period End Closing
o Utility Costing
o Standard JE posting, Balance I/C accounts, Accruals, payroll postings
o Year-end reconciliations
o Balance Sheet Recs
· Weekly Flash reporting
o Review all GL accounts including P&L and BS accounts
- Period end report / Quarterly Reporting
o Financial Statements internal and external
- Variance analysis and EBITDA Bridge, roll forward forecasting
- Board Meeting presentations, bridges
- Annual Budget
- Insurance Renewals. Property and Workers Comp.
- Fixed Assets
o Project tracking, purchase order approval
o CIP, disposals
o Personal Property Taxes
o Work with external auditor, on state and federal taxes
o Quarterly corporate franchise tax
- Audit Lead for:
o Yearly Financial Audit
o 401k Audit / Work with HR outside record keeping
o Yearly Bank audit
o Misc. state, city audits, workers comp audits
- 401k Trustee, forms & payments;
- Partner with the corporate office, executive team(s) and functional leadership to provide insights into the business, understanding of the needs and goals, and help to create a sustainable long- term business;
- Lead pro-active communications cross functionally, to ensure alignment and an understanding of financial objectives and processes across the organization;
- Assist in performing corporate strategic planning, including both short-term and long-term analysis;
- Strategically analyze competing projects, investments and costs and its impact on the Company's cash runway and fundraising considerations;
- Develop processes that enhance senior management's financial stewardship in support of the Company's growth plans;
- Assess strengths and weaknesses of the business's financial management strategies and implements steps to improve them;
- Work with functional leaders to implement best practices in managing spend and improving the Company's overall financial and operational efficiency, including identifying opportunities for expense management and other cost saving initiatives;
- Prepare analyses, commentary and presentations to key internal and external stakeholders, including investors and sell-side analysts;
- Provide support for corporate partnering, transactions and other projects that will arise, including existing collaborations;
- Partner with department heads on accounting and operations in order to build a best in class global finance organization, including development and mentoring of team members.
- BS/BA in Accounting/Finance is required- a Masters/MBA/CPA is preferred;
- 15+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles within both start up and established, high technology related companies;
- International finance experience is preferred;
- Significant fundraising experience within a start-up environment is required;
- Strong experience with Contract negotiations is required;
- Deep experience in budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning within an evolving organization with global locations;
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships across the organization;
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team-oriented environment;
- Experience with financial planning tools, including system design and implementation.
- Hands-on approach – willingness to roll-up sleeves and dive into detail to help support and improve planning process;
- Collaborative – leads by example, models and promotes strong partnerships with senior leadership, internal teams and external partners;
- High performer – acts with a sense of urgency, with the end result in mind and is able to follow through to deliver exceptional results;
- Resourceful – applies creativity, challenges assumptions and identifies more than one way to solve problems;
- Strategic – sets the strategic direction and manages the delivery of results in a dynamic, thoughtful and inclusive environment.
6K Additive, LLC. offers an attractive compensation and benefits package, an entrepreneurial environment, and the opportunity for employees to enhance their careers and achieve greater levels of responsibility as the company grows.
6K, Inc./ 6K Additive, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $170,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place