It all started with a dream. Founder’s Phil and Phil dreamt of a place to bring their families, to enjoy fresh food and fun together. Their idea of mixing bold ideas, rich Peruvian flavors, and fresh ingredients kept them awake at night.
Today, the dream is real. Sardi’s serves millions of customers every year and employs individuals committed to making your meal memorable.
We’re hiring Chicken Cooks to join our team!
Our Chicken Cooks are tasked with properly cutting, cleaning, preparing and cooking our chicken according to company standards and specifications in an expeditious, safe and sanitary manner. You are expected to support our team service goal by serving high quality food in a respectful work environment.
- Cuts and prepares all chicken for cooking
- Shows care for and maintains all restaurant facilities while using them in a safe manner
- Knows proper set-up, usage and break-down of station and all food production equipment. Operates equipment in only the safest manner
- Rotates, labels and dates all food stores, resulting in only the freshest highest-quality ingredients
- Understands and follows proper food safety and sanitation procedures
- Cooks chicken following Sardi’s Pollo A La Brasa specifications
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station
- Send food orders to the expediter in a complete and organized fashion
- Meets the needs of the operation by assisting in any area requested by the management
Why work with us?
We offer great benefits to our team members including:
- PTO- Paid Time Off
- Free meals
- Health Insurance contribution
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
Sardi’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Sardi’s complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Sardi’s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Disclaimer – Sardi’s values diversity among our team members and the unique perspective this brings to the Company
Disclaimer – It is unlawful in Maryland to require or administer a lie detector test as a condition of employment or continued employment. An employer who violates this provision is guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine not exceeding $100.
- Previous poultry or related kitchen experience.
- Completes station training requirements under the direction of an approved company trainer.
- Follows good organizational habits.
- Arrives to work on time, and according to schedule. Demonstrates the courteous and helpful attitude that exemplifies our team service goal. Treats others with respect.
- Frequent lifting and transporting up to 50 pounds.
- Communicates pertinent information effectively.
- Follows recipe/production specifications.
- Works quickly, efficiently and well under pressure.
- Minimizes waste