Casa Pastor’s older sister El Pastor opened in December 2016. The taqueria serves tacos with tortillas made from scratch in house every day. The name is taken from the mighty ‘al pastor’ taco, ubiquitous on the streets of Mexico City.
The restaurant consists of 70 covers and large bar with an average of around 350-400/day. We are open for lunch and dinner, Monday to Sunday. The service style is casual but slick with the emphasis being to ensure every guest leaves having had their expectations not only met but exceeded. We know how to have fun and we like to bring this vibe to the floor.
The Role, Chef de Partie:
• Consistently produce best in class Mexican cuisine
• Ensure all mise en place is complete before each service
• Work and run a section during service
• Ensure you follow and comply with all food, health and safety rules and regs
• Assist and carry out tasks allocated by the senior chef on duty
• Constantly input your feedback
About us the Harts Group:
Led by restaurateurs Sam and James Hart and Crispin Somerville, the Harts Group is a London based restaurant group behind Barrafina, Quo Vadis, El, Casa and Plaza Pastor and The Drop wine bar. The Hart brothers were named Best Restaurateurs in the GQ Food and Drink Awards 2017 and hold 1 Michelin star and Barrafina, Dean Street.
• Comprehensive and structured training
• Long term and brilliant career opportunities and progression
• Opportunity to work with an ambitiously expanding restaurant group
• Complimentary meals on duty
• 50% Discount on Food & Drink in all our wonderful brands – Quo Vadis, The Drop, El, Casa and Plaza Pastor & Michelin Starred – Barrafina
• 28 Days paid holiday, inclusive of Bank Holidays
• Multiple annual team events