Entry Level Charity / Non – Profit Representatives Wanted
We are currently hiring candidates with a passion for helping others in a mixed corporate and nonprofit work environment. With a team of highly experienced non-profit as well as business development professionals, our teams are able to bring the fun back into increasing funding for world renowned NGOs that are making the world a better place. Especially during a global pandemic, this is an amazing opportunity to help out while growing a career.
The Charity Representative will be in charge in executing fundraising campaigns to achieve the fundraising goals set by our Clients. They will be responsible for contacting donors, explaining the organization and their work in the US and worldwide, answering questions, and achieving fundraising goals.
We understand many companies took major economic hits as there is a high rate of unemployment due to the global pandemic. We provide our Non-Profit clients with a first-class experience to increase their donor bases. The Non-Profit Representative will be assigned to a Non-Profit organization to assist in fundraising efforts. What is positive about the work we do is that we cut costs for companies while allocating more budget to more employment opportunities and more donor acquisitions and do our part in building back up the national economy.
What we offer:
Paid Training – No experience is required, this is an Entry Level Position.
Family-oriented team environment – Our environment is fun, friendly and outgoing, the candidate must be a great cultural match.
Career Training – Personal and professional development opportunities
Human Resources team members are making efforts to value everyone's time. We are asking that only applicants who meet the following requirements should apply:
1. Must Already be within commutable distance to Downtown Dallas
2. Professional and articulate demeanor
3. Must pass a background check
4. Must be at least 18 years old
5. Must be authorized to work in the US
6. Outgoing, people-oriented personality, with a desire to help and make a difference in the world.
When our company takes responsibility for an account's marketing and brand development, we treat it as our own company. We encourage a professional work environment that fosters creativity, engagement, innovation and an excitement to begin every day. We create opportunities for every individual to grow and develop, this creates an unrivaled work ethic that we then channel back into a brand. Our staff is carefully trained to nurture all accounts with the highest level of client services; even during COVID-19 as we staffed several government-assisted programs in addition to more nonprofit campaigns.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: $580.00 – $850.00 per week
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We're ensuring our staff takes the necessary precautions to stay healthy; every employee is required to wear masks, sanitize their work stations, constantly wash their hands and maintain social distancing.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Dallas, TX 75201 (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
- One location
- College Credit
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place