Genesis is one of the nation’s leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services.
We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you – passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) puts resident service first and ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual’s needs and rights. Will work with a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact the resident’s quality of life through assisting with caregiving:
- Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and vitals
- Coordinating schedules for residents requiring rehabilitation therapy
- Receiving and escorting visitors
- Orienting and mentoring new nursing assistants
- Maintaining linens, supplies, and equipment
Requirements: * Successful completion of a state-approved CNA program and current certification required * Minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma preferred
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 298981
Center Name: Hidden Valley Center