Certified Nursing Aide
The Forest at Duke’s mission is to provide a caring, responsible community that fosters the independence of residents of retirement age by enhancing their capability to lead purposeful, active, healthy and secure lives. Moreover, we strive to be the preferred provider of services for older adults in the Durham community.
The Certified Nursing Aide position supports the organization’s mission by delivering exceptional resident care. This position reports to the Director of Nursing or designee.
Key Position Qualifications Include:
- Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) in good standing with the ability to practice in the State of North Carolina. Prior health care experience is highly desired.
- Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) experience is highly desired.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to relate to residents, families, guests, and staff.
- Schedule flexibility with the ability to work on-call.
Key Performance Success Indicators Include:
- Possesses necessary knowledge and skills required for the position.
- Performs work according to job requirements.
- Responds to resident grievances promptly and ensures a timely resolution.
- Maintains positive relationships with residents and family members
- Ensures that the assigned task is understood prior to beginning the task.
- Manages conflict effectively without becoming emotional or defensive.
- Organizes and prioritizes tasks in an effort to ensure timely completion.
- Provides assistance to others when they need it.
What’s in it for you?
- Minimum starting pay rate of $11.60 per hour
- Low cost health benefits
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Generous 403-B retirement plan company match
- Company paid employee assistance program (for you and your immediate family)
- Paid time off
…and so much more!
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please complete an employment application for immediate consideration.
If you have questions, HR is here to help.
Email: [email protected]
The Forest at Duke is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, disability, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, gender, gender identity or any other class of unique or protected character.