River Bend Senior Living is currently seeking a dedicated Part-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team! In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. Come and help us provide direct care to our residents in Assistant Living and Memory Care!
This is a Part-Time position. Hours: 6 am – 2:30 pm or 2 pm – 10:30 pm
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsibilities:
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse per individualized care plan.
- Take and record temperature, blood pressure, weight, pulse and respiration as instructed. Report changes or concerns to the RN.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition such as change in attitude, reaction, and appetite, to the supervisor.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills and requirements:
- Current MN Nursing Assistant certification required.
- Ability to work a consistent work schedule.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Scholarship for future education
- Career growth opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
River Bend is an affiliation of Augustana Care which is a non-profit organization that provides senior housing, health care, and community based services to older generations and others in need and helps residents live the lives that most inspire them.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran