Full Time Nights:
Why work at LCC?:
$14.23 Days $15.34 Evenings $15.93 Nights
- No cost medical, dental, and vision! (Family plan too!)
- Pension plan!
- Tuition reimbursement!
- $50 weekend bonus!
- 5 star facility!
Provides direct personal resident care and services including, but not limited to safety, comfort, personal hygiene or resident protection services under the supervision of a registered professional nurse or Licensed practical nurse in the facility.
- High school graduate preferred.
- Reads writes and comprehends English.
- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant training and current NYS Certification.
- Previous experience in Nursing Home or Hospital required.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: :
PROVIDES ASSISTANCE TO RESIDENTS IN ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING TO INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Bathes or assists in partial or complete baths and cleaning as directed (showers or tub) and records it when given.
- Cleans or assists in cleaning residents’ teeth and dentures. Clean and cut fingernails weekly and P.R.N. (except Diabetic residents).
- Combs and/or assists residents in the proper care of hair, gives shampoos as directed. Refers to the beauty parlor/barber shop when needed.
- Shaves and/or assists residents to shave.
- Polishes shoes, sees that resident has clean appropriate clothing in good repair.
- Administers or assists with colostomy care and assist nurse as necessary in changing dressings.
- Assist in the examination of residents.
- Assists residents needing toileting, bedpans or urinals or commodes. Carries out bowel and bladder re-training program.
- Checks B.M. daily. Report lack of B.M. to nurse.
- Administer fleets enema as ordered.