Come work at a beautiful *five star* facility!:
Any Questions? Contact [email protected]:::
- Status: Full-Time/Part-Time/On-Call
- Shift: Day/Evening/Noc
- Schedule: Various:
What does the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) do?
This is the start of a beautiful, timeless, and fruitful career in the healthcare field with a industry leader. As a CNA, you would be providing quality nursing care to residents, collaborating with other nurses and clinical professional, coordinating care within the department, reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor and assisting our residents in whatever capacity they need. You would be utilizing Point Click Care (PCC), our EMR to document change of condition and to view care plans for our residents. In short, this is the jump off point to a career with the Prestige Care Family in a clinical setting.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) role and what can we offer you?
- We are a 35+ year old, family owned and operated organization that has a strong promote from within culture. We have a defined career path for you to take, if you want to move up.
- Many locations so you can move up sooner, into leadership roles, where you can have greater job titles, make more money, and have a larger impact.
- Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability insurance, and more.
- Accessible and engaging local and regional nursing support staff to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance + training, and partnership to allow you to be a high performer.
- Lots of training and support from the Resident Care Managers, Staff Development Coordinators, Registered Nurses, and Directors of Nursing.
In this job, every day you will…
1. Provide quality nursing care to residents in an environment which promotes resident rights, dignity, freedom of choice, and their individuality while providing individualized attention and encouraging residents to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being and answering residents’ call lights promptly and courteously.
2. Ensure that individualized care plans are followed and providing the charge nurse or other care planning staff with specific information, changes and observations of the residents’ needs and preferences.
3. Attends to the individual needs of residents including assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals’ care requirements.
4. Provides care that maintains each resident’s skin integrity to prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears, and other damage by changing incontinent residents, turning, repositioning immobile residents, and applying moisturizers to fragile skin.
5. Protects the personal belongings of each resident including eyeglasses, dentures, hearing aids, furnishings, jewelry, clothing, memorabilia, etc.
6. Performs various tasks assigned by the charge nurse including vital signs, residents’ weights, applying creams/ointments, collecting specimens, as well as lifting, moving, and transporting residents, using proper body mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
7. Responsible for keeping records documenting care provided or other information in keeping with department policies while performing all job responsibilities in accordance with prescribed safety and infection control procedures including thorough hand washing, use of disposable gloves where indicated, and proper disposal of soiled materials.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Must hold current Certification in the specific state in which you wish to practice, or, be eligible to obtain certification within four months of employment.
- Basic knowledge and skills utilizing care tracking systems or electronic medical record systems.
- A minimum of three months’ prior nursing assistant experience in long-term care preferred.
Ways you can advance beyond the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Lead CNA, Central Supply Coordinator, or with additional education, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse (RN) or other more clinical jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED – At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
Prestige Care and Rehabilitation – Camas:
Located in the heart of Camas at 740 NE Dallas Street, the 83-bed skilled nursing care community at Prestige Care Rehabilitation – Camas boasts an incredible leadership team, national recognition for quality of care, and a commitment to employee satisfaction. Our beautiful, recently updated building overlooking the majestic Columbia River offers care team members a unique opportunity to work a mix of short- and long-term skilled nursing and rehabilitative care.:
Under the leadership of Administrator Mattson Kistrup, team members at Prestige Care Rehabilitation – Camas have access to a management team with a true open-door policy and emphasis on team atmosphere and communication. The impact is clear in our incredible team seniority across departments. When you join the Camas Prestige Care team, you gain the opportunity to work with colleagues with years of valuable experience—we’re talking 10+, 20+, 30+, even 40+ years of service!:
Prestige Care Rehabilitation – Camas ranks among the top-performing skilled nursing and rehab centers nationwide, supported by our recent deficiency-free survey from CMS/DSHS. Our team has been consistently recognized for their dedication to compassionate care and great service. In addition to an Overall 5 Stars CMS Quality Rating, Prestige Care Camas was recently recognized for the following:
- 2020-21 Best Nursing Home – US News
- 2020 Tier 1 Certificate of Achievement Quality Initiative Recognition Program – AHCA/NCAL
- 2019 Clinical Excellence Award – Infinity Rehab
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.:
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is an employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.: