Oak Manor Senior Living Community is looking for energetic, hard working C.N.A.’s to join our team. CNA’s are responsible for providing safe and professional care for residents. CNA’s assists residents with personal care, nutrition, ambulation, activities of daily living, and light housekeeping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Assist residents with personal hygiene and grooming as needed. This includes: bathing, toileting, hair care, mouth care, skin care, nail care and nutritional needs. .
- Respond to all call-lights within 3 minutes
- Obtain vital signs and report to charge nurse in a timely manner.
- Assist with ambulation on all shifts. Escort residents to and from the dining room, activity room, patio, transportation center, etc.
- Assist residents with meals, snacks and hydration per recommendations.
- Oversee meal attendance, making sure residents come to meals.
- Set up and clean dining area, serve meals, and deliver meal trays to the residents’ rooms as needed
- Ensure resident are served the correct diet and fluid consistency.
- Perform housekeeping duties daily, including: making resident’s beds in the morning, turning down beds in the evening, hang up clothes, assist with laundry duties as needed, etc.
- Maintain clean and hazard free working areas, including nursing stations.
- Document and report significant information or changes in a resident’s condition or behavior to the Charge Nurse and or Unit Manager/Nurse supervisor.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of ADL Flow Sheets on all residents.
- Answer phones courteously and ensure that issues are addressed and responded to in a timely manner.
- Know the facilities disaster and fire safety policies and procedures, including the location and correct use of the fire alarm system.
- Assist with emergencies for all residents in the building.
- Perform emergency procedures such as Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and report accidents or incidents to your supervisor in a timely manner.
- Provide your relief co-worker and charge with report at the end of your shift.
KR Management is an EOE/DFWP employer
- Current and unencumbered Florida C.N.A. License
- Current 1st Aid/CPR/AED training certificate
From: KR Management