$1500 NEW HIRE BONUS FT
Now Hiring: Certified Nursing Assistants
THE BAY AT NU-ROC, under new management is looking for highly motivated and energetic candidates to join the growing team of healthcare providers.
Certified Nurse Assistants: provide basic patient care under the direction of nursing staff.
Job Type: Full-time/ Part-time
Days & Pms Requirements:
- CNA Certification in the State of Wisconsin
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Certified Nurse Assistant Essential Functions
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair and incontinence care
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding
- Assists resident with range of motion exercises
- Provides for personal care and comfort
- Movement to wheelchair or activity areas
- Assists residents with ambulation for short distance in facility
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed
- Provides direct and indirect resident care services
- Meets the communication needs of resident and family
- Communicates to nursing team changes in residents clinical condition
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Competitive health benefits package
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Accident, cancer & disability insurance available
Supportive, Professional Environment
The Bay at Nu-Roc is an equal opportunity employer.