Busy spine clinic looking for experienced medical assistant with outstanding personality, great customer service skills, and strong work ethic to assist in our growing medical practice.
- Prepare patients for examinations by taking and recording vital signs; document symptoms and chief complaints; document pain scores as appropriate.
- Assist providers with exams and minor in-office procedures.
- Coordinate and manage patient care including, but not limited to all referrals, disability paperwork, prescriptions, and schedule follow up appointments.
- Provide clerical support with patient notifications and documentation to include but not limited to contact information for provider referrals and imaging facilities, confirmation of future clinical appointments, and rescheduling of clinical appointments.
- Provide notes and imaging reports to providers involved in patients’ care
- Request relevant notes and records from patients’ providers
- Maintain a clean, functional environment including cleaning and disinfecting exam room
- Assist with delegated patient education including but not limited to playing the patient appropriate videos and distributing education lit- erature.
_Communication Requirements: _
_ _ * Must be able to comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions from providers regarding referrals, prescriptions, and client education
- Must be able to navigate through EMR software
- Must be detailed orientated.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to handle a face paced environment.
Education and/or Experience Requirements
- Current Medical Assistant Certificate
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Medical Office Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)