Originally founded in 1930, SC Fuels is one of the oldest and largest petroleum distributors in the United States.
Drive for a Company Dedicated to Ensuring You Won’t Want to Work Anywhere Else. Bring your commercial driving experience to an employee-focused, third generation family-owned company committed to being an employer of choice.
We offer advantages you won’t find with other driving jobs:
***** $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS paid after 90 days *****
- Competitive Wages
- You’ll earn overtime just about every week
- Local Routes only
- Paid Training
- Celebrate National Driver Appreciation Week
- Ongoing training
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with company match
- Fuel discount program
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Recognition Programs
- Education Assistance
In addition, to be a good fit for the Driver opportunity, you must:
- Have and maintain a current California commercial motor vehicle operator’s license (Class B or A) with hazardous materials and tank endorsements.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record (3 minor traffic violation points or less) and report any vehicle code violations to the safety manager (we’ll ask you to provide a DMV Driving Record).
- Submit to and pass an initial DOT physical and drug screen prior to performing any driving duties and maintain a current medical card in compliance with state and Federal Motor Carrier Regulations.
- Be at least 25 years of age for insurability purposes
- Have the ability to work in a trucking and distribution environment around heavy equipment and hazardous materials. The specific work environment varies depending on customer location.
- To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship.
Fueling business. Powering progress.
Originally founded in 1930, SC Fuels is one of the oldest and largest petroleum distributors in the United States. Serving more than 11,000 customers annually, ranging from small family-owned businesses to Fortune 500 companies, we deliver gasoline, diesel fuel, alternative fuels and other petroleum products and related services in over 15 western states at the most competitive prices. Our leadership also extends to fleet card services with a fueling network of over 230,000 cardlock sites, truck stops and retail stations nationwide.
SC Fuels is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
- Tanker endorsement (Required)
- CDL (Required)
- Hazmat endorsement (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly