Reports to: Distribution Manager or Warehouse Supervisor
Swing Driver-Must be able to work flexible hours
- Drive company truck carrying supply carts for hospitals.
- Duties performed require on a regular basis a CDL Class A license.
- Load and unload truck at client hospitals and deliver carts and other Synergy Health products as directed.
- Take cart(s) to designated areas and counts all products on shelves. Unload cart(s) and place product onto the shelves as designated (rotating stock according to dates.)
- Daily pick-up of used Synergy Health products.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis and discuss customer inventory needs to avoid shortage or overstock situations. Ensure all POD’s are correctly signed and dated with time of delivery and return.
- Act as facility’s primary representative at client hospitals on a daily basis.
- Responsible for all pre-trip safety inspections, preventative truck maintenance services, and all other regulations per the Department of Transportation.
- Proper cleaning of the company truck per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide accurate feedback from customers to facility management.
- Keep accurate records/logs.
- Assist in any other areas as directed.
Novo Health Services is a service company which requires that you are always providing some level of service to either an internal or external customer. You are expected to make decisions that will in effect, positively impact and exceed the expectations of the customer base you serve. Accuracy, delivering on our commitments and the manner in which we execute each transaction must be done in such a manner that it positively spreads our organization’s reputation. Although we can not always choose the specific work assigned to us, we can however determine the attitude, behavior and personality we portray in completing our work.
General work environment includes traffic and exposure to outside temperatures. Additional exposure to dust; excessive noise; climate-controlled environment; and controlled access.
Commercial Driver’s License Class A with a safe driving record is required. One year experience driving a standard truck is preferred.
High School diploma or GED preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Able to maintain CDL Class A.
- Able to obtain any other licenses or pass tests required by regulatory agencies at that location.
- Able to maintain safe driving record.
- Able to push/pull loaded carts of hospital supplies (weighing up to 400 pounds) on and off truck and transfer to designated areas of a client hospital.
- Able to communicate professionally with clients.
- Ability to keep accurate log sheets.
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and coworkers as appropriate.
- Ability to read and understand applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
100% travel; no overnight stays.
NOVO HEALTH SERVICES IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFAFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER – M/F/V/D.