Full-time positions available in Morgan Hill, CA for experienced and non-experienced Class A and B CDL Truck Drivers with or without doubles endorsement. High earnings for Class A and B CDL Commercial Truck Drivers with opportunities for overtime. New equipment and roundtrip daily routes that usually end at home. Come in as a B and advance your career with us into an A with Doubles!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, paid time off, paid sick leave and 401k!
Please call Viri Cruz at 1-800-796-9711 if you have any questions about the company, job or how to apply.
Kawahara Nurseries, Inc. (http://kniplants.com) is a third generation family business with 350+ employees. We are a wholesale grower producing outdoor garden plants at two facilities in Morgan Hill, CA and Gilroy, CA. The primary responsibility for Class A and B CDL Truck Drivers is to deliver plants to Kawahara Nursery clients in a safe, efficient manner. Safety and communication are the skills essential to performing this job at a high level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive commercial vehicles in a safe and courteous manner to and from customer locations
- Provide friendly and prompt deliveries in a customer-pleasing manner
- Process shipment invoices in an accurate and detailed manner
- Communicate frequently with Distribution Supervisor and Dispatcher on delivery schedule, routing, and trip updates
- Keep all paper and/or electronic logs up to date in an accurate and timely manner in compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements
- Inspect vehicle daily for damage or needed repairs and turn in paperwork accordingly
- Work closely with Distribution Supervisor & Head Mechanic on all repairs and safety issues
- Valid California license with good DMV driving record
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently (bilingual in Spanish a plus)
You must be in good physical shape, able to work 60 hours a week in the peak season, and be able to report to work as early as 2:00am. Class A and B CDL Truck Drivers must be able to move up to 60 lbs. and perform vigorous physical activity for sustained periods of time. Lifting, pushing, bending, stretching, stooping are all part of the loading and unloading process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License (Required)