$60,000 – $70,000 a year
The pay will be 0.50 cents to start and as base. Plus safety bonus of 0.03 cents per mile.
- 23 years of age or older.
- Class A CDL with HazMat (H) or combination (X) endorsement.
- One (1) year of verifiable over-the-road driving within the past three years (3) or three years verifiable experience in the last 10 years, of which six months must be within the previous 48 months, with a Class “A” CDL.
- No more than three (3) moving violations within the past three (3) years, with no more than one (1) excessive speeding (15+) within the last three (3) years.
- No at fault DOT recordable accident(s) within the past 12 months.
- No DUI or DWI in the past five (5) years, and no felony convictions in the past seven (7) years.
- No reckless driving, careless driving, and no suspension of drivers license over thiry (30) days in the past three (3) years.
- Must be able to speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries and to make entries on reports and records.
- No prior positive tests from any drug and/or alcohol testing performed by applicant’s previous employers or lease carriers.
Contact for details.
Driver will be under contract.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- class a cdl: 3 years (Required)
Trucking freight handling:
- Per mile (practical miles)
Full Time Opportunity: