Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe prides itself on our hospitality, fresh ingredients, and healthy menu in order to exceed expectations 100% of the time, providing the best fresh casual experience. We specialize in Mediterranean-inspired cuisine with a Southern twist. Each day we make all of our foods from scratch, and are proud to do so without the use of fryers or microwaves.
We are a rapidly growing brand, labeled as one of America’s fastest growing leaders in the fresh casual industry. Having more than tripled in size since 2011, Taziki’s has opened over 50 stores to date, located in 15 states across the nation. Taziki’s plans to not only grow the brand in existing markets, but also expand into new areas across the country in the next 5 years.
Our catering department is currently looking for energetic, dependable and professional team-oriented members possessing a strong work ethic with a passion for food to represent our brand to the public. Candidates must be responsible, detail-oriented, have excellent customer service skills and schedule flexibility. This is an excellent opportunity for growth within our company.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Hands On Training Program
- Exciting and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities for a promising career path
- Set up and execute catering orders according to location procedures
- Delivers catering orders on time
- Efficiently navigate geographical area
- Clean, organize and maintain catering van service and supplies
- Demonstrate consistent and exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication with customers, management, and team members
- Extensive menu knowledge
- Understanding of POS system in place
- Maintain proper hygiene and appearance that projects a positive company image at all times
- Comply with applicable Health Department standards and adhere to safe work practices
- Assist and support other Catering Specialists at Goodwill and special events.
- Provide respectful, courteous and professional service to all guests and clients
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Prior food service experience preferred
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to procedures
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to operate all necessary equipment to include operating GPS
- Basic computer skills: Outlook, Word, Gmail, Excel
- Basic kitchen knowledge using preventative and safety measures at all times
- Ability to convert measurements
Position requires the ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time. Performs duties that require ability to occasionally carry or lift objects weighing up to 40 pounds to chest level without injury. Duties require ability to bend and stoop to effectively move, load and unload product onto catering van, not to exceed 50 pounds unassisted. Requires ability to push and pull carts containing products weighing up to 100 lbs.
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks. Works with speed and efficiency in high-pressure situations. Exercises good judgment when dealing with customer situations, complaints and initiates corrective action in a professional manner.
Flexible part-time schedule, working approximately 20-35 hours a week. Shifts may vary to include mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
Taziki’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Participates in E-verify
R.E.A.L. Certification: Responsible, Epicurean, Agricultural, Leadership
Brand: Taziki’s Cafe
Address: 14221 Hull Street Road Chesterfield, VA – 23832
Property Description: 080-0002 – Winterpock – Chesterfield, VA
Property Number: 080-0002