Compensation: $17.50 per hour
Employment type: full-time
Cashier/Guest Service Representative – SFO Int’l Airport
Do you have a passion for service excellence and food? Are you outgoing and friendly?
Do you have retail, restaurant or front of house experience? Join us and become a part of the dynamic and growing Soaring Food Group team.
We’re hiring Full Time & Part Time experienced Cashiers/Guest Services Reps to work at SFO INT’L AIRPORT — Terminal 1
*MUST BE ABLE TO WORK various shifts during the week INCLUDING one weekend shift*
Reports to: Store Manager
Our Cashier/Guest Service Representative team members are responsible for delivering superior guest service while processing transactions for payment, maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of the front-of-the-house guest and dining area. In addition, these positions are responsible for suggestive selling beverages and pastries and acting as a guide to Guests as they navigate through the service line and dining areas.
- Achieve high quality standard and efficiency on food and coffee.
- Package product; Identify appropriate packaging. If appropriate, ask customer’s
- Develop detailed knowledge of product line
- Be well informed of price and basic ingredients in products
- Maintain a clean product display case and work area
- Keep display case that is clean, presentable, and properly labeled
- Keep work area and grab-n-go cases clean and well-stocked throughout shift
- Be quick, accurate and organized.
- Have a love and appreciation for delicious food and excellent customer service
- 1 year providing excellent food and beverage customer service.
- The ability to read and speak English proficiently
- Basic math and writing skill
- High energy with ability to work in a high-volume environment on a consistent basis
- Must be able to communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- Must be able to communicate in English with customers.
- The ability to stand, walk, sit for long periods of time (at least 8 hours per day and 5 days per week)
- The use of hands to handle or feel and the ability to reach with hands and arm
- The ability to stoop, kneel, or crouch
- The ability to squat, bend, twist and reach for items below waist level or above
- The ability to lift, push/pull, carry and/or move up to 50 pounds
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Wages: Starting at $18.00/hour
- Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Paid Sick & Vacation
- Discounted Parking
- Free employee meals
Soaring Food Group’s benefits vary by location and some associates may not be eligible for certain benefits. Soaring Food Group reserves the right to amend and/or terminate a benefit plan at any time.
Soaring Food Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We participate in E-Verify. We will provide the federal government with employees’ Form I-9
information to confirm authorization to work in the U.S. We will only use E-Verify once an
employee has accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.50 /hour
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules