The Cashier is responsible and accountable for performing specific tasks and duties, as assigned, within the restaurant. The Cashier provides each Guest with a positive Guest service experience, prepares quality food products according to standards, and keeps the restaurant clean, pleasant and safe for all Guests and employees.
The essential functions of the Crew Person position are denoted below in the following key areas:
TOTAL GUEST SATISFACTION
Consistently provides quality Guest service experience that delivers total Guest satisfaction.
- Follows all Guest service guidelines and procedures; takes the appropriate action to ensure all Guest receive “SUPERSTAR Service.”
- Works assigned station(s) accurately and productively; cleans and stocks the station area(s); performs other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Ensures that all Guests receive hot, quality products; prepares, packages and delivers all products according to Menu Standards.
- Handles all food products according to company procedures; follows all company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of Guests and employees.
- Consistently meets job expectations to positively impact the sales and profits of the restaurant.
- Contributes to the restaurant’s success by accomplishing the expected work during each shift; consistently produces quality work.
- Supports the goals, decisions and directives of the Restaurant Management Team ; performs additional duties and responsibilities as directed by management.
- Follows all company guidelines for food and cash controls, follows all cost control guidelines to maintain and minimize restaurant costs; properly uses all products, supplies, equipment and facilities.
POLICIES & STANDARDS
- Follows and complies with all company policies standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Follows all safety, security and emergency policies and procedures; maintains a safe and secure environment for employees and Guests.
- Holds self accountable for the methods and processes used to perform all tasks and responsibilities and to achieve results.
- Is completely focused on and driven by the Guest.
- Is of high personal integrity and treats all employees with honesty, respect and dignity.
- Contributes to an environment of trust to ensure honest, open and direct communication.
- Is performance oriented and driven; understands performance expectations and is aware of performance results.
Enrollment in high school; high school diploma or equivalent is preferable. Good verbal and written communication skills; is capable of communicating effectively with restaurant management, Guests and co-workers; bi-lingual skills a plus.
Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Demonstrates and/or possesses the following:
Ability to work with others (as a team).
Ability to comfortably interact with all Guests.
Ability to look at the restaurant operations (from a Guests viewpoint).
Ability to meet performance standards for assigned tasks and duties.
Ability to take initiative.
Problem solving skills
Stand for long periods of time.
Work around heat.
Work around others in close quarters.
Move throughout the restaurant and observe restaurant operations and employee work performance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.50 – $12.00 per hour
- Fast food: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)