Immediate opening for skilled Carpenter.
We are looking for a skilled carpenter to work on mod-rehab projects.
- Work with lead carpenter and project manager to complete projects.
- Work will include: Deno, Framing, Drywall, Install windows and doors, Painting, Install trim, Install flooring, Install tile, Install cabinets, Build decks and fences
- Purchase and delver materials as needed and load and unload tools and materials from trucks.
- Maintain tools and equipment and a clean and professional work space
- Work quickly, efficiently and independently to meet deadlines.
- Experience in all facets of construction, remodeling, and repair.
- Experience in tile setting, drywall, painting, flooring is a plus.
- Ability to work alone or with a crew.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Positive can-do attitude, punctual, and reliable.
Our typical projects include:
- Apartment renovations; 2-family to a 44 unit building. Mod-rehabs which entail updating a kitchen or bath to full gut rehabs.
Full Time Position with Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and BenefitsHourly pay $17+ depending on experience and ability.Reply with resume or summary of experience.
If you are a skilled carpenter with a proven track record in multi-family housing, have your own hand tools, a smart phone and reliable transportation, please send us your resume because we want to talk to you!
Related keywords: maintenance technician, maintenance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $27.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
To keep our staff as safe as possible, we require and provide masks and other PPE be worn while working with our around our residents.
- Carpentry: 2 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Understanding customer requirements
- Performing other trades (light electrical, plumbing, tile and granite, etc.)
- Recommending job improvements, alternative methods, etc. (problem solve)
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in carpentry
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place