We have been remodeling Oregon since 1992. We have a unique design and build collaboration that allows for a seamless and swift remodeling process. For us, remodeling isn’t just about a quality end result, but the fun in the work itself yes, we just used “fun” and “work” in the same sentence, but that’s just how passionate we are!.
In this construction role you will work directly under the supervision of a qualified Carpenter and construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and drywall using carpenter’s hand tools and power tools, while conforming to local building codes.
- Assisting with fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenter’s level, plumb bob, and laser levels
- Erecting scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels.
- Positioning and holding timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting
- Selecting tools, equipment, and/or materials from storage and transport items to work site
- Cleaning work areas, machines, or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site
- Holding plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines
- Cutting timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drilling holes in timbers or lumber
- Smoothing or sanding surfaces to remove ridges, tool marks, glue, or caulking
- Eagerness and willingness to learn
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
- Must have a good driving record
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds