Apply to Visiting Angels today to enjoy premium benefits and a secure one-on-one care work environment!
Visiting Angels of York provides in-home care services, which help our senior clients remain safe and secure in their homes, where they are most comfortable. The personal attention that our caregivers provide offers client families peace of mind, knowing that their loved ones are being expertly cared for.
Benefits of Becoming an Angel Caregiver:
- Competitive pay, based on experience level
- Flexible scheduling options – daytime/weekend/overnight shifts available!
- Voluntary supplemental health care plans
$500 sign-on bonus and referral bonuses available
- We put safety first, through weekly check ins with each team member to ensure overall wellness
- Limit your exposure to the public by working in one-on-one home care
- Weekend wage premiums, for eligible shifts
- 401K plans, with company match
- Caring office staff, who value individual employee contributions
- Meaningful work responsibilities that impact the lives of local seniors
- Provide non-medical assistance and needed companionship to seniors at home
- Issue medication reminders
- Conduct household errands and provide transportation to doctor's appointments
- Personal care and hygiene assistance; including bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Help with grocery shopping, meal preparation, and light housekeeping
- Provide mobility assistance; such as assisting with walking and transfers
Apply today to learn more about becoming an In Home Caregiver !
- Must be 18+ years to apply
- 1 year of professional caregiving experience preferred
- CNA license preferred, but not required
- Able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Must have valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation, and proof of current auto insurance
- Candidate must be dependable and display a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, peers, and supervisors
We can't wait to hear from you!
If you are a reliable and detail-oriented caregiver, with a passion for helping the seniors in your community, we'd love to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR