Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
We have immediate positions available in many areas..
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with bathing and personal care
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Basic in home care experience is necessary – additional skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
To work as a CAREGiver in CA you must have the following, however we can assist with the process. Immediate shifts available if you meet the CA state requirements.
- Have the ability to care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Enjoy helping others and able to communicate with clients in a friendly and positive manner.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Registered with the state of California and Live scan
- Current on your TB shot
- Insured Employee of our company and not an independent contractor
We have a variety of shifts available including weekends with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/134