Clover Hill Senior Living is an assisted living with a focus on Alzheimer’s / Dementia and we are seeking motivated, experienced caregivers with a positive attitude to join our team. We have a part time position available on our 10pm – 6am shift.
- Assists the resident in any daily routines, any personal care and housekeeping tasks that the resident needs assistance in performing.
- Reports observations and other pertinent information related to the care of the resident.
- Provides services that support the care delivered to the resident and daily review care plans to determine if changes in the daily care routine have been made.
- Conducts self in a professional manner in compliance with unit facility policies..
- Performs hourly checks on residents, and provides assistance to toilets or cleanup of soiled resident.
- Ensures that all resident call lights are promptly answered, followed by appropriate responses to requests.
- Assists with dietary responsibilities, including serving meals and cleaning meal area, as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent resident care information.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or the Executive Director.
Education and Experience.
- Graduation from high school or equivalent is required.
- Experience working with the elderly is a must.
- Must be able to read, speak and write the English language.
You may apply by sending in your resume or stop by our community in Maryville, Tn.
Job Type: Part-time
- Caregiver: 1 year (Preferred)