- Flexible hours based on your availability
- Paid orientation
- Health Insurance + supplemental insurance
- Time and a half on working holidays
- Online continuing education
- Bonus and incentive opportunities
Providing professional senior and in-home care services since 1997, at Home Helpers we strive to be the extended family when the family can’t be there. Our goal is to make life easier by delivering the same exceptional care we would expect for ourselves and our families. We will provide services to support any individual, wherever they call home.
We have a bold vision for senior and in-home care, and our employees bring the same bold values to the work they do every day: from caregivers to local owners to corporate staff, we work together to provide exceptional care.
OUR BOLD VALUES:
Bring your passion every day
Own your results
Love what you do
Driven by excellence
With our passion for serving our clients and their families, accountability for our actions, and our thirst for achievement, we believe our senior care and in-home personal care services can truly make a difference for our clients.
- One or more years of verifiable experience working as a caregiver (this may include private in-home care, work in a care facility, or volunteer care for a friend or family member)
- Treat clients with dignity and respect
- Possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Complete a criminal/background check, Drug Screening, and DMV check
- Must be able to DRIVE themselves to and from work
- Reliable and dependable work ethic
If you are a compassionate, hardworking individual who enjoys caring for others we would love for you to join our team of Exceptional Caregivers. Please follow this link and complete our online application. https://hh58854.clearcareonline.com/apply/ *Be sure to complete the ENTIRE application to be considered for employment.
VETERAN AND VETERAN SPOUSES/DEPENDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!!!!!