A successful candidate will possess the following education or formal training:
Education or Formal Training: MSW degree or related Human Services field. Direct related Care manager/Case Manager experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the master’s degree.
Experience: Previous experience working in social work, behavioral health or community health required. Background in case management, health education, or community resources required.
Material and equipment directly used: Computer, printer, multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine, calculator, and all Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel and the internet.
Working environment/physical activities: Office environment within a clinical setting. Enters data into computer programs via computer, mouse and keyboard. Moves/transports objects up to 25 lbs frequently and up to 75 lbs occasionally to various locations throughout the metro area. Communicates information to others. Discerns/analyzes information from others to assist in decision making.
A successful candidate will possess experience:.
Knowledge, skill and ability:
- Ability to demonstrate the capability to effectively and sensitively respond to the needs and concerns of the full range of STRIDE’s diverse patient population.
- Ability to handle sensitive information ethically and responsibly.
- Ability to protect the confidentiality of patient, employee and business information.
- Ability to discern information from others in a variety of formats and communicate information to others in a manner that helps them understand instruction.
- Ability to work independently in a manner that ensures accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy with potential cultural and diversity dynamics.
- Demonstrates advanced problem solving skills.
- Ability to utilize advanced customer service skills, including the ability to diffuse upset patients.
Join Us. Together We Improve lives.
Stride conducts a background check, including criminal history, education, license, certification, and drug screening.
Stride recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our organization. Stride is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. Stride does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.