Thank you for clicking on this job posting. This initiative aims to launch a crowdfunding campaign to create a platform to identify and create a national consensus on criminal justice reform. To that effect, we already have a full team with auxiliaries, and we have strong connections to national and international media (UK) and celebrity connections.
George Floyd (African American), Paul Castaway(Native American), James King (White American), Erik Salgado (Latino American), and Fung Lee (Asian American), what do these people all have in common? They were all brutalized or killed by law enforcement. This is nothing new; it just that now seems to be when the country is finally opening itself up to reality. This is a problem that affects YOU, your family, your communities, your state, and our country. Hundreds of thousands of people worldwide were protesting police brutality, and in the US we are in an election that many in my home state are calling the fight for our soul.
Through the proposed plan we will do the following Key Things:
– Start GoFundMe Campaign to host the platform and fund the leadership team who is elected to achieve the objectives of the consensus
– Create a unified platform to conduct a national discourse on criminal justice reform
– Develop and launch a product on Kickstarter (Very Late Stage)
As Crowdfunding Campaign Manager, you have the most important role of the entire team. Our success will be the direct result of your efforts. The purpose of your role is to manage and deliver a successful crowdfunding campaign working alongside the CEO to lead it.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will be
– Developing and implementing a pre-funding timeline and strategy
– Managing the day-to-day operations of the funding campaign
– Leading and managing the crowdfunding campaign from start to finish
– Working alongside the Director of Digital Marketing to deliver a successful campaign
- Proven track record of success with crowdfunding campaigns
- Startup experience
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in organic and viral marketing
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Fundraising: 8 years (Required)
- Fully Remote