New Mexico Sports & Wellness
A Wellbridge Company
Part-time: M-F flexible schedule
We are looking for Camp Counselors!
Who we are:
New Mexico Sports & Wellness is Albuquerque's leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis, and family fitness club, with 5 convenient locations. Our clubs support the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Camp Counselors are all about:
Our Camp Counselors enjoy engaging with and supervising children from 5-12 years of old who participate in our camp programs. Counselors are responsible for the personal care, safety and discipline of the children and are also highly customer service oriented.
Our Camp Counselors have a high level of energy and enthusiasm while implementing daily schedules and leading children in fun activities. They take pride in maintaining proper staff/child ratios and are calm and knowledgeable in an emergency.
What you’re all about:
- A joy for working with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- A high school diploma or some education related to early educational development preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 3 months of experience supervising children ages 1-14 preferably in group activities.
- CPR certification; First Aid, Lifeguard or WSI certifications are a plus.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to be vibrant and alert for long periods of time around children.
- Exceptional problem solving ability, a creative inclination and an innovative thinker.
- No criminal convictions.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 30,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.
NOTE: Submitting your resume through this site demonstrates your interest in this position. To be considered an applicant, you are required to complete an application on our website www.wellbridge.com/career-center.
Job Type: Part-time
To keep all associates healthy we have temperature checks at the door, specific social distancing guidelines within the club, disinfecting every half hour, masks are worn, each member also is given their own bottle to disinfect after working out, etc.
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place