A high end builder and cabinetry shop is recruiting highly skilled craftsmen for full time, year round employment. We offer a hourly rate with a comprehensive benefit package.
Essential Job Functions:
- Builds and finishes in all areas of cabinet making and installation.
- Keeps detailed notes on work completed.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures in the cabinetry field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- At least 18 years old. A diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledgeable in the safety measure in a cabinet shop.
- Must be experienced with common hand and power tools.
- Honest team player, dependable ,organized, patient and neat.
- 5 years of experience in cabinet building, finishing and installation is preferred .
- Valid Drivers License.
- Speaks & reads English fluently.
- Works 7 am to 3:30 pm, Monday thru Friday. Weekends if job requires.
- Is classified as full-time, hourly, non-exempt employee.
- Operates in workshop or job location (interior or exterior)
- Routinely uses electric and manual tools.
- Able to lift 50 + pounds.
Benefit package includes:
- Paid weekly
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance w/prescription drug card. HMO/PPO options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplement products
Job Type: Full-time
- Cabinet Making: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)