Seeking a Cabinet Design Career?
Are you a recent college graduate who is more interested in a career than just a job? If you are looking for an industry leading, innovative company to call home, look no further.
Ferguson is looking for future leaders that are self-starting and motivated to be a part of our growing family. We are looking for college graduates with design technology experience to begin their careers in our entry-level Cabinet Design Sales Trainee Program in our Richmond, VA location. Such systems could include CAD programs, 20/20 design etc.
As a Cabinet Design Trainee, you will :
- Work with a wide range of customers, including builders, designers, and homeowners, to sell and specify cabinets and a range of other products, which may include lighting, appliances, and high-end fixtures
- Respond to inquiries with accurate pricing, inventory and delivery information
- Prepare job quotations and submittals
- Assist customers, both by appointment and walk-ins, while utilizing suggestive sales techniques and handling complaints timely and accurately
- Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge in order to promote a professional image in the field
- Work with other branch personnel to ensure great customer service from the order to the delivery and beyond
How we do it:
College of Ferguson : Our entry-level Sales Trainee Program. Your journey begins in a training location for 5 months alongside other Trainees and a dedicated Trainer. You will experience both classroom-based and hands-on training to learn the business from the ground up.
Upon completion of the Trainee Program , you will relocate to your final assigned location and will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service for existing and prospective customers. You will be prepared to assist in multiple sales functions, develop and maintain customer relationships, present job quotes, and provide accurate pricing/inventory information to customers with a focus on cabinet design.
If you have a bachelor’s degree AND/OR 8+ years of military experience and are wanting to take the first step in your career, apply TODAY!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.