Position Description: Provide competent, friendly BYTE technical support to ABMG staff.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues related to BYTE.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves basic BYTE problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical BYTE support.
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Participates in process improvement.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice, as required.
- Clearly and concisely log and track details of solutions and maintain resolutions database.
- Transfer loans between users/or a bulk transfer.
- Knowledge of loan process is highly recommended but not required.
- Basic working knowledge of visual basic and java script coding preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working with a ticketing system a plus.
- Works under immediate supervision. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Communication – explain technical process in clear, easy-to-understand terms
- Listening – performs active listening to get clear understanding of issue
- Teamwork – works well with others and mentality is of the team not of themselves
Supervisory Responsibilities: none
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- The employee is required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Travel: 0-5% travel may be required but not on a regular basis.
Required Education and Experience: 1-3 years of technical customer support or in a help desk environment.
Preferred Education and Experience: Worked with computers for 3+ years.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: none
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.