Business Systems Analyst
- At least 10 years relevant experience required. SAP FI knowledge is required, with experience in configuration related to FI-AR, FI-AA, FI-CO, FI-GL, FI-PS.
- (((***Additional experience in SAP-SD, SAP-MM, SAP Biller direct, and FI-LAE, SAP BPC a plus. ***)))
- Facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs of business units in order to create requirement work products for solution providers.
- Plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
- Acts as liaison between the user community and internal IT resources.
- Plans, facilitates, and participates in working sessions with cross-functional resources.
- Resource would be responsible for the intake of the corporate finance organization.
- Collaborating with the business teams to create functional requirement documents (FRD).
- Attending weekly impact assessments meeting to assess the financial impacts of new enterprise projects, defining and communicating any impacts.
- Supporting the intake to our development vendor.
- Supports the vendor management process to ensure successful delivery of finance changes, including reviewing/approving functional specification documents, high-level solution designs, test plans, night of deployment plans, and knowledge transition documents.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $65.00 to $75.00 /hour
- Business Analysis: 6 years (Required)
- SAP Modules, FI-AR, FI-AA, FI-CO, FI-GL, FI-PS: 6 years (Required)
- SAP: 6 years (Required)
- Reporting: 6 years (Required)