Great opportunity for an experienced Business Office Manager to be part of an exciting time of growth with an award winning company.
Position Summary: Oversees the Accounting and Human Resources functions of the community. Handles issues such as new hire orientation, benefits administration, payroll, maintains files and does general accounting duties. This position reports to the Executive Director and may be required to supervise other staff personnel.
Essential Functions :
- Utilizes company software/systems effectively and appropriately.
- Completes all daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports according to corporate deadlines.
- Ensures accuracy with resident billings and answers billing questions.
- Ensures that the financial move-out process is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures that move-in deposits and rents are recorded and deposited in a timely fashion.
- Maintains an accurate record of all residents’ funds held in the community.
- Sends monthly delinquent notices and follows collection guidelines.
- Ensures that payroll is accurately prepared and processes payroll on a bi-weekly basis. Processes manual checks, voids, adjustments as needed.
- Ensures that accounts payable procedures are timely & accurate.
- Adheres to budget guidelines and assists with annual Business Office budget.
- Keeps personnel records accurate and maintained according to regulations and company policies.
- Facilitates new hire process and new hire orientation.
- Accurately and properly facilitates open enrollment meetings and administers company-wide benefit programs.
- Organizes education program and training sessions.
- Assists in internal investigations and disciplinary meetings.
- Hires, trains, evaluates, disciplines and terminates departmental associates in accordance with Poet’s Walk Human Resources Policies.
- Processes/files worker compensation and leave of absence requests.
- Ensures that all proprietary, financial, and resident information is kept confidential.
- Communicates new HR and Finance policies to Department Heads and staff.
Our benefits program includes:
– Flexible Spending Accounts
– Flexible Schedules
– Vacation and Sick/Personal Time
– Associate Appreciation Program
Experience and Education: A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; and two plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have resident billing experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HR: 2 years (Preferred)
- Resident Billing: 2 years (Preferred)
- AP/AR: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assisted living: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place