Our company provides full service relocation, rightsizing, and liquidation services for seniors throughout the metro area. Our services are compassionately tailored to meet our customers’ specific needs and desired outcomes.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will:
- Develop a strong network with our referral partners (Senior Living Communities, Attorneys and Realtors) through networking events, regular meetings, and frequent communication.
- Collaborate with our referral partners to identify and structure goals.
- Schedule and present at public education and networking events.
- Actively pursue sales partnerships and contact lead sources by email, phone and in person meetings.
- Understand, discover and leverage strategic business opportunities and partnerships.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong at building and maintaining relationships.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a motivated self-starter with strong organization and time management skills.
- A bachelor’s degree is highly desired.
This is a part-time position (15 – 20 hours/week) with flexible hours. Pay is hourly with incentive pay based on achievement of sales goals and metrics.