Who You’ll Work For
Park Jockey, a SoftBank portfolio company, is the largest operator of parking lots in North America, with 4,500+ locations. We are reinventing the traditional parking industry by bringing leading technology to create a frictionless experience for customers and a data rich solution for landlords. Our parking lots are ideally located near high demand, high population density locations. This proximity is also enabling business partners and cities to utilize this real estate in new ways to connect with consumers.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be a high-energy, relentless sales guru who promotes and positions our ecosystem of innovative, cutting-edge services and parking real estate (PRE) assets. You’ll deploy critical thinking skills to strategically learn our business and its value proposition while interfacing with clients and being a voice for our brand. While being on-the-ground, you’ll peruse targeted cities and flex your creative, persuasive muscles to secure deals and build mutually beneficial relationships. If you’re looking for a performance- and metrics-driven environment, we’ve got a full-cycle deployment sales representative role just for you.
Channel Your Inner Entrepreneur
- Peruse, source, and research target real estate locations to generate additional streams of revenue
- Build relationships and increase partnerships with landlords by conducting at least four meetings weekly, including, but not limited to: initial appointments, PREVAs, collaboration meetings, and/or final presentations
- Aggressively source, identify, and pre-qualify Vessel opportunities, with a target of four Vessel location sales within the first 12 months
- Achieve Critical Targets
- Deploy cold calling, email communications, and electronic networking tools (i.e. LinkedIn) to achieve 100 prospective activity targets within the first 90 days
- Within the first 90 days, propose four total deals or at least $300k+ in lease, revenue-share, and management contract deals
- Achieve $200K in actualized EBITDA (and/or LCF) or achieve $500k in ACV within first 12 months
Be a Territory Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Conceptualize and build a territory sales plan and territory map while interfacing with the head of sales and operational regional vice president and regional executive vice president
- Build and maintain a sales funnel equal to a 4x peak productivity target and finalize the ranking of “AAA” locations per the sales playbook
- Employ Detailed Thinking and Decision Making
- Ensure zero slippage by evaluating 100 percent of proposed deals to ensure they have been fully vetted for Vessel
- Endorse and sign-off sales commitment documents to outline the full transition of business development ownership throughout area of responsibility (AOR)
What We Want From You:
- At least 3-5 years of consultative sells experience selling B2B services in a metrics-based environment
- A high energy and track record of meeting and exceeding goals and benchmarks
- Previous experience using Salesforce, preferred
- Discipline and commitment to a structured sales system and a defined sales process is imperative
- An innate talent to leverage accountability, creativity, intelligence, commitment, and resilience and the power of social media selling to achieve success
- A true passion for transforming an entire industry as well as a commitment to professional growth and development
What We’ll Provide
Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as computer, calculator, copier/printer
Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.